我亦同意遵受以下義工守則 I also agree to abide by the following CCCIS volunteer Code of Practice as a registered volunteer.
1. Carry out the job under the CCCIS/s statement of missions, policies and procedures and works co-operatively with other CCCIS staff and volunteers.
2. Attend to the job safely at all times when you carry out your duties with your clients and the general public.
3. Observe confidentiality and privacy of everyone in the CCCIS community (clients, volunteers and staff) and any management planning and strategies (intellectual property) in relation to CCCIS’s business activities.
4. Observe impartiality when relating to CCCIS clients and volunteers regardless of
factors such as religious beliefs, life style or political views.
5. Volunteers must not either directly or indirectly engage in conduct that may result in a conflict of interest to the members and/or CCCIS.
A conflict of interest includes 利益衝突包括:
a. the sale or promotion of goods or services to clients and members, or any attempt by a volunteer to do such acts on or outside CCCIS premises.
b. referring a client or member to a good or service as being available from a third party, regardless of whether the volunteer will receive a benefit or commission as a result of the referral.
無論義工將獲得某種利益(例如: 轉介的傭金)與否, 轉介商業其他服務給客戶或會員。
c. promoting his or her own vested interests, whether commercial or otherwise. 獲取個人的利益,不論是商業性或其他
For example 例如,
* Use of official facilities and equipment 使用官方的設施和設備
* Use of official information 使用官方資訊
* Personal beliefs 個人信念
* Public comment 公眾的意見
* Political or religious participation 政治或宗教參與
6. Personal medical or dietetic advice should never be provided to any member or client.
7． No public statements about CCCIS’s financial matters or policies made without the
prior agreement of the Committee of Management。
8. I will work voluntarily in areas that the CCCIS and I have agreed upon in this statement.
9. Registered volunteers who do not involve in any voluntary work within 6 months will be deemed to have withdrawn from the volunteer position unless an apology is recorded with the secretary.
10. All registered volunteers should fulfil 10-15 hrs of voluntary work within a
period of 3 months (except in a situation that there is no available job for you) and attend 80% of volunteer inservice training sessions of a calendar year.
Privacy and Confidentiality 隱私和保密聲明
We only collect information that is necessary for us to carry out functions or activities. In this case, we require the information to assist us to process your volunteer statement. You may choose not to provide us with some or all of the information that we request. If you choose to do this, we may not be able to process your statement. We will only disclose the information where we need to advance your interests, or when we are required by law to disclose it. Generally we will try to ensure that you are aware whenever information is being disclosed to a third party. We will endeavour to keep all information about you confidential. You are entitled to ask what information we hold about you and to seek access to the information.